So we preempted the Friday call in show last week so we will make up for it today and move the email feedback show to Tuesday. Today I take your calls on investing, martial law, pastured poultry, the Keystone pipeline, libertarian ideals, making jerky, gold and silver and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Us Today as we Discuss…
- Increasing your investing knowledge
- Stocking density for pastured poultry
- What might martial law be like and what might cause it
- The Keystone Pipeline and what happens if we don’t complete it
- How I now describe a vote, “my endorsement as a citizen”
- Dealing with ground that has been infected with toxic chemicals
- Banks are still lending here is what to do if you’re turned down on a mortgage
- Jerky is it safe with out cooking or sodium nitrate/nitrite
- A common collapse myth about gold and or silver
- Thoughts on a libertarian view of zoning laws and deprogramming
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- My Videos on Biltong – Part One and Part Two
- China’s Oil Grab – Carson is Right
- Darby’s Links for Pastured Chickens
- Darby’s Chicken Tractors – (there are several hover at the top to see forward and back arrows)
- Hoop House Plans that Darby Modified into a Chicken Tractor – PDF
- Another Type of Chicken Tractor
- More on Pastured Poultry and Chicken Tractoring – PDF
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.