Once in a while I just need to take the time to chat with you guys about what is going on and perhaps clean up some things from past episodes as well.
Today is such a day. Likely as in most instances when I speak my mind I will tick some of you off, hence I ask you to listen to the second bullet point today with your heart and truly think about something I am going to describe and ask you to consider.
Survival is not just waking up alive the next day, plenty of people will survive the coming economic collapse for instance but how much misery will they endure that could be avoided, we will examine that and many other things today. Hope you enjoy the show.
Join Me Today As I Discuss…
- The new enzyme Steven Harris is bringing to market is a big deal
- The great lie of dichotomy and a ridiculous scenario it creates
- Why I believe the current economic system must collapse
- What can we do between now and “economic doomsday”
- Why many people will likely survive economic collapse in misery
- Why I believe we should be optimistic and hopeful going forward
- Who wins if people ignore reality
- Who wins if people freak out
- Who wins if people prepare
- Why the next president won’t really make a difference
- Why no one can fix the problem with the current system
- What you should do for yourself regardless of who or where you are
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.