So yesterday’s listener feedback show was preempted by my wife having oral surgery. So instead we did a show for you on AOCS copper, silver and gold. Today we will discuss a bit more about that based on some questions that come in and continue on to answer your emails as we always do once a week.
So it is time for another round of you your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com. Make sure if you submit content for a Monday feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Today we discuss the new TSPCopper.com store, double action vs. single action, the national debt, rifles for hunting and defense, buying a home and fighting evil by exposing it.
Join Me Today as we Discuss…
- Your questions on the new TSP/AOCS copper store
- Double-action vs. single-action vs. double-action/single-action
- The Federal Reserve now Accounts for 19% of US GDP
- How can a batter based business pay for things that require cash
- A rifle that is suitable for hunting and defense
- To buy or not to buy or perhaps when to buy a home is the question
- Canning or cooking sauerkraut and keeping probiotics
- Seattle builds a 2 acre public food forest
- Thoughts on reaching people about preparedness
- The lesson of pink slime and exposing vs “fighting” evil
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Episode 648 0f TSP – Reaching the Unreachable
- The Fed Reserve is Now 19% of the US GDP
- Seattle Builds a Public Food Forest
- TSPCopper.com (remember we are still in beta)
- The US National Debt Clock
- Pink Slime is On The Way Out
- A Beef Industry Pink Slime Spin Site
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.