It is time for another show based 100% on emails the audience has sent in to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com Remember to submit content for a show like this.
Please realize I get hundreds of submissions a week and can only get about a dozen on the weekly feedback show. That said I do read them all and often put out many of them on facebook and twitter even if I don’t put them on the show.
The best way to make sure I read your question or comment is to put “question for jack” or something similar in the subject line of your email. This will also help to prevent accidental spam sorting.
Join Me Today As I Answer Your Emails on…
- A welcome and an explanation for new listeners about our community
- A reaffirmation I can think you are totally wrong and still respect you fully
- Creative solutions by one Spanish town to austerity and recession
- California cities continue with “water wars”
- An insider report that the FEDs are drilling for food shortages
- Is Quickclot worth the cost, in a word, YES
- Why I generally feel that prisons should be state run
- Two listeners that really need to pause and take a breath
- Why hugulkulture is not suited for container gardens
- A lesson from Greece on why you should deal with local farmers today
- Thoughts on relocation of houses, yes the entire house
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- QuickClot on Amazon
- LA wants Mammoth’s Water
- The Greek Potato Revolt
- Story from RT.com about Spanish Alternative Currency Programs
- Bryan Black from ITS First Hand Account of QuickClot Use
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.