So we missed Friday because I was flying back from the SHOT Show in Las Vegas, so are doing our call in show for last week on a Monday to catch up. Today we have some calls today on some great stuff. Today we hear about dealing with neighbors dogs, buying land, keeping cash assets liquid, prepper groups, theft of a bug out bag and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Tune in today as we discuss…
- Yep I said something totally wrong and dumb last week
- Thoughts on keeping topics interesting for prepper group meetings
- What do you do with surplus cash you want to keep “liquid”
- How can you store food long term if you are doing the paleo diet
- What can we learn from Israel about a nation facing internal and external attacks
- What options are there in very rural areas for business class internet service
- Concerns and gotchas when purchasing an “industrial property”
- Preventing and recovering from BOB theft
- Prepping for the highly mobile due to career or military service obligations
- Dealing with dogs owned by neighbors specifically aggressive dogs
- Dealing with health insurance costs if you are self employed
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Emergency Essentials – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Episode 763 – The Paleo Prepper Mindset
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.