Dan Vamos is many things. A father, an English teacher, a homesteader, a DIY enthusiast, a prepper and a patriotic American. He has also been listening to The Survival Podcast for a very long time, all the way back to the podcasting from the car days.
Along the way he founded a website called, “Homestead Dividends”, designed to help the average person transform their home into a true homestead and get more out of their homes both while living in them and when it comes time to sell them.
Join Dan and I Today as we Discuss…
- What are some ways to get the most out your house or residence
- What should you do to make your house start working for you
- What are some ways to waterproof a basement
- What are some common mistakes people make when working on their house
- Why should I start planting permafood right away
- Why start with small trees and plants
- How a three-ring binder can help in selling your house
- How you can have a “pick-up truck? without owning one
- Why Dan cashed in a retirement accounts to buy a home
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Homestead Dividends – Dan’s Website and Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.