So it is Friday and we have some calls today on some great stuff. Today we hear about coping as a returning vet, choosing a family dog, building ponds, net tax gotchas, choosing a bank, getting out of poverty and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join me Today as I Cover Your Questions On…
- Thoughts on getting started from zero
- Are big or small banks best for protecting your money
- Thoughts on upgrading the transmission in a CUCV 1008
- A returning vet discusses what its like to come home today
- Thoughts on 100% online banks like ING Direct
- What they mean when they say “we are going after tax loop holes use by millionaires”
- Thoughts on building ponds where some work has already been done
- Why I disagree (partly) with people like Karl Denninger on gold/silver
- Another listener tells us about great experience owning a cur dog.
- How to go from poor in debt to true wealth without a lot of income
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Shows for New Listeners
- Episode 474 – Disaster Impact, Probability and Commonality (great show for new listeners)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.