Jeff Wheatley has over 15 years experience selling, installing, and servicing Hearth appliances (Stoves, Inserts, & Fireplaces) in 3 major fuel types: Woodburning, LP & NG Burning, and Pellet Burning. Today he joins us to discuss the safe install & use of wood stoves. He also provides us with tips on how to get the best efficiency, the most heat, the least creosote, the easiest maintenance, and the safest operation from your wood stove.
Join Us Today as we Discuss…
- Why a stove chimney is a major expense
- What is the biggest difference in modern vs. older stoves
- Thoughts on single wall pipe penetrations
- Which end of the pipe is up
- Best practices for woodstove inserts
- Why is it so important to fully season fuel wood
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- PrepChurch.com – Jeff’s Blog
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.