I will be the first to tell you my “predictions” if you wish to call them such are far more long term then a year in most instances. I do figure though that now is a good time to talk about the coming year of 2012 and what we can and should expect to see happening over the next year.
My hope today is not really to do a modern Nostradamus impersonation, it is more to help you look into the coming year with both caution and optimism.
2012 has a lot of nonsense attached to it as “the end of the world” and while most people don’t believe that, it has had an effect. Many people have been open to their vulnerabilities by the hype around 2012 for the last few years. Many in the preparedness space are poised to capitalize on this manufactured paranoia.
My hope is today’s show will put some perspective into this nonsense and lead you to the logical conclusion, no one really knows what is going to happen but working for a better future is the best course of action.
Join Me Today as we Discuss…
- “The most important election in history” – meh not really
- Another almost government shut down a month before the election
- Gingrich looses in Iowa and begins a terminal spiral
- Iran becomes the “most dangerous threat” on the news and in debates
- More US Cities and Municipalities go into receivership (bankruptcy)
- Downward class migration continues but the message is “the economy is improving”
- Unemployment will drop, people will still have less money
- Urban farming will continue to grow
- More big money pours into agricultural and timber land
- Big Ag companies will change their marketing (environmentally friendly)
- The world will not end – I promise!
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Self Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.