Fernando “FerFAL” Aguirre is 31 years old and lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina, with his wife and two children. He started writing about urban survivalism after experiencing first hand the socioeconomic collapse of his country in 2001. The everyday experience of living in Argentina after the collapse provides Fernando a wealth of experience that he shares with his readers through his blog and book.
Fernando is the author of “Surviving the Economic Collapse” which has been a Emergency and Disaster best seller since its release in 2009. He brings a voice of realism to this topic of economic collapse.
Basically Fernando’s message is everything the TV and Hollywood have told you bears very little resemblance to reality.
Join Fernando and I today as we discuss…
- What exactly happened in Argentina in December of 2001
- What can Americans learn from what happened in Argentina
- What can we do now to protect ourselves from what is coming
- The role of precious metals in a collapse economy
- Why cash is still king in a economic collapse
- What effect does an economic collapse have on criminal activity
- Why small town rural areas beat out both remote retreats and cities
- Setting up effective home security
- The role dogs play in home security
- What to carry in way of guns, knives and other defensive tools
- Learning to defend yourself in real combat scenarios
- Why bugging out may be leaving the country at certain times
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Fernando’s Links
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.