Today one of our all time favorite guests, Steven Harris returns. In episode 755 Steven went over exactly how to make alcohol fuels at home and how to use alcohol fuels in modern vehicles. Today he comes back to answer the massive number of questions that episode yielded.
Steven Harris is a consultant and expert in the field of energy. He is the founder and CEO of Knowledge Publications, the largest energy only publishing company in the USA.
Mr. Harris came to his current position to do full time work on the development and implementation of hydrogen, biomass and solar related energy systems after spending 10 years in the Aero-Thermal Dynamics department of the Scientific Labs of Chrysler Corporation.
Join us today as we discuss…
- Why small scale production is where to start
- How to ensure you get a full mixture with gas and ethanol
- The pros and cons of running ethanol fuel
- Why some people get good mileage with ethanol and others do not
- Using ethanol for alcohol stoves and smaller engines
- Running E85 and Gasoline mixes in your modern vehicle
- Ethanol yields per pound from stale bread you can get for free
- With ethanol “unclog existing crud” and cause problems in older vehicles
- Where all the FUD comes from in the Ethanol Fuel World
- How anyone can get a permit to make ethanol for free
- The storage life of ethanol fuels
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Steven’s Websites
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.