Now is the time to get going with your late fall and winter gardening projects and project planning. Yesterday I went and got another load of compost from the city compost facility.
What I noticed is in the 55 degree weather doing so was a lot more enjoyable, it reinforced something I have always said, cool weather is best for your gardening projects. So I figured today would be a good time to go over some fall/winter project ideas, including some I am currently working on and have planned.
Join me today as I discuss….
- The greenhouse is going in this month
- Why I am rethinking aquaponics
- Time to trick or treat for organic matter
- My concept for a seasonal zoned rabbit hutch
- Cover cropping and pasture creation
- Thoughts on compost heating systems
- The rocket mass heated greenhouse
- A true hidden/survival garden
- Hugelkultur bed progress to date
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.