Warning – I play a Penn and Teller Clip today that uses heavy adult language. I did provide a verbal warning on the air before playing it.
Since Monday was a holiday we are doing our listener feedback show today. Remember to submit content for a show like this simply send your email to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with the appropriate subject line such as article for jack, comment for jack, question for jack, etc. and I will try to get your material on the air.
Please note I receive over 400 emails (real ones) on an average day, there is no way I can respond to them all or put them all on air, I do read them all though and your thoughts are important to me so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As We Discuss…
- How gardening can fight crime (anti social behavior)
- Building a self watering garden
- One day with out food stamps is a disaster?
- One step beyond homeschooling – unschooling
- Heating a green house with gas exhaust
- Making your own Parmesan cheese
- A listener reports on a “rip off” survival product
- How do you make a lawn useful
- Thoughts on common caliber planning with friends
- Penn and Teller on F’d Up Corn Sugar (adult content warning)
- Is there a “prep bubble” yes and I say stay the hell out of it
- A new way to look at Debt, it is like well, VD
- An AgriTrue update
- Gary North and I agree, mostly, about Dave Ramsey
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Emergency Essentials – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Garden Allotments Reduce Anti Social Behavior by 51%
- Angry About Not Getting Their Food-stamps
- Article on Unschooling
- Making Parmesan Cheese
- Penn and Teller on Corn Syrup
- Culinary Students Say They Were Ripped Off
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.