Well even though today is Tuesday we are going to do a listener calls show to make up for last Friday, today we have great questions on bio-gas, home defense weapons, rocket mass heaters, storing ammo, underground shelters, wild edibles, discussing prepping with neighbors, concealed carry and small town prepping.
Join me today as I take your questions and comments like,
- What modifications do appliances need to use bio gas
- Carbines vs. rifles and shotguns as a home defense weapon
- Ducts for a rocket mass heater
- How much ammo is enough
- Consideration of an commercial underground shelter
- Uses for the ever present tiger lily
- Discussing prepping with neighbors or remaining silent on the issue
- Thoughts on concealed carry with a fanny pack
- The advantages of a small town compared to remote or urban areas
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- The Shelf Reliance Contest
- Peorians living in Fear – (article I read today)
- Urban Farming Guys Youtube Channel – These Guys Rock!
- The Urban Farming Guys Bio-gas Project
- Contact the Urban Farming Guys – Tell them about TSP and that you want to hear them as a guest on the show. provide them with our Guest Survey Link (http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/guest-submission) and ask them to consider appearing on TSP.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.