Sarah’s Deals is a money saving blog that helps West Michigan & Beyond Live Better, For Less. Almost everything posted about can be found in West Michigan, but many of those things are also available in other areas of the United States.
Sarah shares coupon matchups, household tips, cooking ideas, tips for families, product reviews, giveaways and many other money saving and life improving tips.
Join us today as we discuss…
- Easy tips to cut your food bill by 30-50%
- Couponing reality vs. made for TV hype
- Sarah’s number one tip for new coupons
- How to save money on items that are hard to find coupons for
- Donating your super find surplus if you can’t use it all
- Why everyone should be saving money in today’s economy
- How to use internet and electronic coupons
- How to use e-rebate programs
- How to keep saving simple vs. making it a part time job
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Sarah’s Deals
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.