Well it is Friday and our first listener call in show since I have returned from vacation. We have some awesome stuff today on ground nuts, constitutional law, pepper spray for defense, composting, coupons and more.
If you would like to be featured on a show such as this one call in your question, comment or commentary to 866-65-THINK and we will try to get you on the air. Currently our back log is about 3-4 weeks between calls coming in and being featured on the air. If you called in more than a month ago at this point you may want to call in again.
Join me today as I take your calls on…
- Is it getting easier to share prepping and if so why
- Troubleshooting problems with growing groundnut (Apios americana)
- If fuel prices skyrocket would the government subsidize OTR Truckers
- How would we know if the economy is declining to a point of no return
- Building a composting system with garbage cans
- Thoughts on consuming raw milk
- Couponing is it as good as some people claim
- Why are the 9th and 10th amendments so rarely discussed today
- How the GFCI outlet in your bathroom can ruin food in your chest freezer
- Thoughts on the Indiana court decision about unlawful entry
- When has our government gone “too far” and unconventional actions are required
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Emergency Essentials – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Sarah’s Deals
- The 9th Amendment
- The 10th Amendment
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.