I did my very best to double up on shows during my vacation but could not quite do enough of them to cover the entire period of time. So today we take a look back to Oct. 30, 2008. Much of this has come to pass and some is still in play. I would love to get a good dialog going in today’s comment to fuel a future predictions show as well. So tell me what you think,what you are concerned about next and let me know how you think I did on this show as far as accuracy to date.
Tune in today to hear…
- Why the site was down for most of yesterday
- My response to Dudley Storey from Episode 81
- Will Obama wins by landslide and if so what will happen because of it?
- Will we see another assault weapons ban more restrictive than Clinton’s and how might it be opposed?
- Will the depression/recession deepen or might we see a “false recovery” if so what will drive it and what will the next burst look like?
- Will the fairness doctrine passed and what will it mean to “talk radio”?
- Will taxes go up for only those making 250,000 or be raised soon after for every one else because the government still can’t afford what it is spending on programs and a trillion dollar deficit?
- Will unemployment will hit double digits?
- What events might trigger violent crime will increases across the country?
- Will we still be in Iraq two years from now?
- What is going to happen with the Afghan war and why?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Episode 81 – Read the comments of Dudley Storey
- The “Predictions Thread” on our Forum
- The Proposed Reinstatement of the Assault Weapons Ban – sponsored by 4 Republicans!
- What is/was the Fairness Doctrine?
- Thoughts on a false recovery
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.