So I went on vacation and came back to the following reality, the bail out came at 150 billion more then it started out, the Fed is buying up junk paper on its’ own and the Dow Average declined below 10,000 for the first time since December of 2003. So what’s next? What do we do now?
The short answer is continute to prepare, continue to save and continue to above all not panic.
Tune in today to hear…
- How the emotional response is trumping the fundamental reality of the overall maket
- Why if you already took the hit, bailing now may be a mistake
- If you are under 40 relax about your 401K, IRA, etc
- A place for a safe and protected 4% return on your savings
- For now save cash you can get access to, don’t put all savings into deferred assets
- How playing a “Special” game of Monopoly can show you how screwed we are with the Federal Reserve
- Why food may be the best investment in the next 12 months you can make
- Why all the big ticket items are going to “go on sale” very soon
- Yes we are going to be “OK”, at least most of us
- Buy food you eat today to store for tomorrow, not MREs, etc.
- The “order of survival preparations by priority”
- Now it the time to save and the time to buy
- How to be wealthy regardless of the total dollars you possess
- Now might be the time to buy that “travel trailer” or other RV
- The “compound” vs. the single structure
- Today buy what you need for today or tomorrow, this is not a time for “luxuries”
- Caution on the justification of buying “guns and ammo”, stick to “bean and rice”
- What you should do if the real revolution comes
- The first rule of survivalism is to survive, so keep your head down
- Think both permaculture and agriculture, plant a tree today
- The wealthy people see a recession as an opportunity and you are wealthy, you really are!
Resources for Today’s Show
- My Podcast on The Survival Mindset and Real Wealth
- My Podcast on Secondary Income Streams
- The Fed is now buying junk paper
- How they are “Pissing Away 850 Billion Dollars” of Our Money
- Real Estate On Sale – It is already being done!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.