Well it is Monday and time for another round of your questions, commentary and news submitted for our weekly feedback show. To submit content for a show like today’s just send an email to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “question for jack”, “article for jack” or other appropriate phrase in the subject line of the email.
Join Us Today as We Discuss…
- Is it time to get out of bonds? Jim Rogers says yes!
- The government is “borrowing” federal pension funds
- The test tube burger coming soon to your market
- A listener shares a saving money success story
- The CDC says prep for Zombies, whats up with that
- Main stream media talks about the education bubble
- Work till your 70 or die trying say the “experts”
- A new mysterious illness shows up in Somalia
- GM Food Toxins show up in unborn babies
- Get ready to pay more for bread and well all food
- More misery for farmers the stink bug
- Some stand in the face of the floods and win
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Rodgers to Short Bonds – Says Sell and Buy a Farm
- Treasury “Borrows” From Federal Pensions
- Burgers from a Lab – Really?
- The CDC on Zombie Prepping
- The College Bubble in Main Stream Media
- Work till your 70 and Bet on Only 75% of your Social Security
- GM food toxins found in the blood of 93% of unborn babies
- Food Costs to Rise in America
- Stink Bugs Damage Major US Crops
- Mystery Disease Kills 64 in Somalia
- Inspiration for Monday – Farmers Fight and Beat the Floods
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.