Time to get into another round of listener feedback on a Monday morning. Today we discuss a new food crisis, the GMO chicken, getting started as a college student, your first garden and more. Remember to submit content for this type of show send an email with “question for jack” in the subject line to jack at thesurvivalpocast.com
Join me today as we discuss…
- Growing that first spring garden
- Getting started as a prepper when you are still in college
- Is the “fair tax” really fair is it really a solution
- Can you bring down the Fed by not using money
- How can you quickly convert silver to cash in an emergency
- Thoughts on outstanding loans to a 401K or IRA account
- Now the GMO chicken, immune to bird flu, are you gonna eat it?
- Does it pay to carry a mortgage vs. own a home debt free
- The mint says they are selling more silver then ever, what does it mean
- Here we go with global food shortages again
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Emergency Essentials – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- The Fair Tax Website
- Info on a 1031 Exchange
- US Mint Reports Unprecedented Buying Spree Of Physical Silver
- Global Food Chain Stretched to the Limit
- The Genetically Modified Chicken, YUMMY!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.