Today’s show will wind down my thoughts on the economy for a while and simply give you my thoughts on where we are at and where we are going. I will also cover some new updates and cool things that will soon be added to the website.
Tune in today to hear…
- The cause of the recent tumble of the markets and how it isn’t the “bottom” yet.
- More on how the “federal bailout” isn’t a bailout but a take over of AIG by a private company
- About how you can join our LinkedIn Network
- We are launching a new members forum (in Beta mode now) you will have to listen to the show to find out how to access it before it goes public
- T-Shirts are coming along with a free copy of Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo
- An invitation for forum moderators
- A new look and feel is coming to the site
- My new Disclaimers and Policies Page and what it can teach us about how laws should be written
- A tip on using Word Press for all you bloggers out there
- A special thank you to all of my listeners and your wonderful emails, feedback and commentary on this show
- What a man means when he calls a thing, “her” or “she”
- My answer to the question about our country, “Can we save Her?”
- My feelings about true patriotism and what the “breaking point” could be that would cause a revolution that is not peaceful
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.