It is Monday once again and that means it is time for your questions, commentary and article submissions on Listener Feedback Monday. To submit content for a show like this send your email and materiel to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com and I will try to get your submission on the air. Today we have great questions about arming a reluctant spouse for self defense, buying secondary property, our economic future, when to convert gold into another asset and more.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Vitamin C for older dogs with soreness, how much, how often?
- Contribute to a 401K or pay off your home in 6 years?
- What is mulch, where do you get it and what does it do besides look pretty?
- Are thousands of oil wells sitting capped that could be pumping easy oil?
- Should you cash in gold and use it for energy independence?
- How do you organize a chest freezer so stuff doesn’t get buried/forgotten?
- What is the deal with all the zombie talk in the survival community?
- Why are wholesale prices holding against inflation?
- Is another mortgage bomb about to go off?
- What is different about financing a second property vs. a first?
- What role do bikes and biking skills play in preparedness?
- What is the origin of the term “ass clown”?
- Does the NRA favor incumbents with good ratings over new comers with equal ratings?
- Did Monsanto buy Blackwater (Xe)? I am not sure on this one yet!
- Can a tactical shotgun make a good deer hunting gun?
- Getting a reluctant spouse to carry a means of defense?
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- One Year Anniversary Show
- Pantry Plus Review and Shelf Reliance Discount Codes
- Article Claiming Monsanto “Purchased” Blackwater (Xe)
- Source Article on Monssanto/Blackwater – Cited in the article above but neither specifically claims Monsanto actually purchased Blackwater (Xe) – we must dig deeper on this one.
- Chinese Buy a Third of Texas Oil Field
- Wholesale Prices Stay Tame Against Inflation
- The Bad Paperwork Mortgage Minefield
- Tactical Shotgun Mike Asked about Deer Hunting With
- Members Support Brigade
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.