Note – Today’s podcast has some audio issues, it seems my mic was not properly plugged in and the external mic did all the recording. I decided to post the show with the issues, rather then simply not post it at all. Be assured that the audio quality going forward will return to what it has been recently.
Tune in today and get a primer on bow hunting and learn all about the great sport of archery hunting. I first started bow hunting at 13 and after well over 20 years it is still the most exciting form of hunting I have ever done. Tune in to hear…
- Choosing between long, recurve and compound bows
- The cross bow its real advantages and the myths about it as well
- Why some states allow cross bows in archery season and others don’t and why both are right to do so
- How I started bow hunting
- Your responsibility as a bow hunter
- What it is like to be “busted” while drawing the bow on a deer
- Different broad heads – shoot what shoots best for your bow
- Finding a good archery shop
- Why most should start with a compound bow
- My feeling about mechanical releases
- The role of the bow in survival living
- How bow hunting makes you a true predator
- The spiritual side of bow hunting
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.