It is Friday and time for another edition of “call in Friday” where I take your calls and comments on the air. Today I have questions about food storage, credit, cold weather clothing, agricultural exemptionis, the free state project concept, using your preps and more. If you would like to be on the show call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.
Join me today as we take your calls on…
- Dealing with beavers cutting down your fruit tress (yes really)
- Storing food in mason jars for dry storage vs. mylar
- Options for clothing including cotton, wool, blends and dealing with cold and hot weather
- Getting your land an agricultural exemption
- Free State Project at the city/town/county level?
- Do you need a credit rating in America today
- Will I get a second BOL when we move to Arkansas
- What do you do after opening large freeze dried amounts of food you can’t use quickly
- Why is unemployment higher but more people are now buying houses
- A young high school girl SCHOOLS the school! FRICKEN AWESOME!!
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Common Sense Prep – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Interesting Times Magazine – My Interview is in #5 Free download but when you get there right click and save as, the files are large.
- Unemployment is Up but So is Home Buying – What do you think about this?
- Full Version of the ICN News Episode I Played Parts of Today
- Valedictorian Speaks Out Against The Modern Education System – WOW!
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.