Back from the BOL and ready to rock on a Monday with another batch of great questions from the audience. Today we discuss a new super bug, investing in the Iraqi Dinar, wood gasification, a successful lawsuit against Monsanto and more.
Join me today as we answer your emails about….
- Thoughts on the Iraqi Dinar (dollar)
- Cuba moves toward capitalism while the U.S. heads to socialism? Yep!
- Turning inherited land into a homestead on a budge with limited income
- A new super bug makes the leap from India to the US and Canada
- Advantages and disadvantages of the cross bow for SHTF
- A listener gives us a lesson in wood Gasification 101
- Field feedback from a listener that got to hang out with Dave Canterbury
- A lawsuit against Monsanto and the scary part no one is really talking about
- When the SHTF and you can’t take everything how do you decide what to take and what to leave
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Dave Canterbury’s Website
- Cuba Moves Toward Capitalism (really)
- No More GMO Beets – For Now Anyway
- Drug Resistant Super Bug Comes to the US
- Victory Gas Works
- Gas Experimenters Kit
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.