It is Friday so you know what that means another round of your calls with questions, comments and suggestions. Remember our call in shows are not live, to get you call on the air dial 866-65-THINK and leave your comment or questions in 2 minutes or less and you might get onto our next show.
Additionally I give priority to calls that come in the morning of these shows and I always send out reminders to our FaceBook Fan Page, so you may want to connect with us there.
Join me today as we take your calls asking…
- How religious do you have to be about no dog crap in the compost bin
- How do you prep if you rent a room in a house from a cohabiting home owner
- Using Google Docs to make your data accessible
- How to start investing now for a new baby’s future
- How remote does a good BOL need to be
- Some facts about the so called swine flu “pandemic”
- What exactly is compost and what goes in it
- How do you modify a generator to run on pure ethanol
- What if the Federal Reserve refused to lend to the government
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Wilderness Archery Outfitters – Dave Canterbury’s Website
- Dual Survivor on Discovery
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.