Today I have your phone calls on things like teaching skills, caching items in PVC, biltong, the death of the resume and more. Remember if you want to be featured in a show like this phone in your comment or question in 2 concise minutes or less to 866-65-THINK.
Tune in today to hear…
- How bolting and barter created a relationship across two nations
- What are gamma seals and how to you use them with mylar for food storage
- A cool idea for a TSP T-Shirt
- How to rehydrate and cook dehydrated food
- How do you grow bamboo, can it be done in New Mexico
- How do you lash bamboo to build items like a trellis
- A cool way to cache items in the ground with PVC and make retrieval easy
- The importance of passing on and teaching your skills
- Woodchuck it’s whats for dinner, YUM!
- I claim the resume is dead, what the hell do I mean
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS-Radio.com – (sponsor of the day)
- ITS Tactical’s YouTube Channel – Check out his “Knot of the Week” play list
- My Show on Building a Personal Brand
- Dehydrate2Store’s YouTube Channel
- The TSP Gear Shop Board on the Forum
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.