Join me today on the Survival Podcaast as we take your questions and feedback for June 14, 2010. Today we have great questions on shot gun options, rifle calibers, tree removal, life and health insurance, the gold standard and more.
Join me today as I answer your questions such as…
- Can a camp ground be a good BOL under some circumstances?
- How to deal with complex tree removals and the right equipment for the job?
- Nixon closed the “gold window” in 1971, so why do I always talk about 1975?
- How do you preserve books and documents long term?
- What type of health insurance do I recommend?
- What type of term life insurance do I recommend?
- How would I structure a 50/50 spit buying property with another party?
- How long can you really store dehydrated vegetables?
- How likely is secession, is it legal, when would it most likely be successful?
- Is secession necessary for “state sovereignty” or is there constitutional middle ground?
- What are my thoughts on the 8MM Mauser as a hunting round?
- How do you deal with failure in life day to day, not just in a SHTF?
- Can you run a well with a mechanical pump and how do you choose the right one?
- Will mulching with wood chips rob nitrogen from your soil?
- How exactly do chemical fertilizers destroy your soil and the life inside it?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Seed Bank – (sponsor of the day)
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.