I hope everyone had a good holiday and took some time to relax with family and friends. I also hope everyone took a brief moment at least to be thankful for the sacrifices that Memorial Day represents. I am back from the Arkansas BOL with another round of your questions, feedback and commentary.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Why do I believe a U.S. economic collapse won’t result in a total TEOTWAWKI
- Why do I say a ROTH IRA always wins over a conventional IRA
- What is the easiest way to sight in a new scoped rifle
- Why do I spend a lot more time talking about silver than gold
- Is gold used as currency/barter right now, it is in India
- Nothing like the Gulf Oil Disaster has happened before, OR HAS IT?
- Why is the government REALLY interested in getting maximum census participation?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Ounce to Tola conversion
- Indian Farmers use Gold to Buy Seeds
- Buying Gold by the Gram
- Dave Ramsey on the ROTH IRA
- Census could cost California and New York Congressional Seats and Electoral Votes
- The Electoral College and How it Works
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.