thought it might be a good time to just back up a bit and talk about some the unique concepts that we have developed together at The Survival Podcast. Notice I said we not I because from day one the audience has been a huge part of not just the show but its’ development, direction and evolution.
Tune in today as I discuss…
- Why made “The Grasshopper and the Ant” part of modern survivalism
- A quick retelling of the original story of the Grasshopper and the Ant”
- How disaster commonality can eliminate worrying about exactly “what” we prepare for
- What must we accept if we are to become prepared
- Why the media shows us horrors but always then says, “everything is just fine”
- Why and how the abundance in our stores isn’t abundant at all
- Why we can’t rely on government during a disaster even though they do try to help
- Why the economy can’t recover long term with out a complete overhaul (crash)
- Why conspiracy theorists are not always wrong even when they aren’t right either
- Three questions that open the door to discuss prepping with others
- Do you think we could ever have a real pandemic?
- Do you think that if we did they would quarantine people?
- If that happened how long could you stay well fed and comfortable?
- Why debt and survivalism are mutually exclusive
- Why preparing for a specific event, eventually leads to failure
- Why preparing for nothing to go wrong is the way to prepare for anything that goes wrong
- What do you want, what do you really want, what if God asked you to be happy?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Lifesaver 4000 – (sponsor of the day)
- Tactical Response Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Video about money being created out of thin air – Ron Paul asks Ben Bernanke- “Well, where did you get the money? You created this money.” Ben just nods yes.
- A listener’s Youtube Video of me telling the Grasshopper and the Ant Story