I still am sitting on a huge back log of questions and inputs from my week away so I though I would do some catching up for you today. Additionally some recent shows have provoked a few questions/concerns/objections that I thought I would handle today as well.
I have also been asked on the forum to do a show called “The Best of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade”, discussing the possible reality behind some conspiracy theories. That may be a bit much for an entire show if such theories are not your thing so today I will pick one or two from that thread and give you my opinion (note the word OPINION) on them.
Tune in today to discuss…
- Barter is reportable as income to the IRS – SO WHAT!
- Do I “hate government” and want all things turned over to the corporations
- Is there anything at all behind the 9-11 Truther Movement
- Is now a good time to buy gold and silver given their current pricing
- How much longer will vacuum sealed seeds store than conventionally stored
- Fluoride is a toxin? Yes!
- Buying metal online or locally and the sales tax effect
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Common Sense Prep – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Youtube Video About 911 Funding
- Senior Council and Drafter of the 911 Reports says the government lied
- Youtube Video about Toxic Fluoride
- Where does the fluoride in your water come from – prove this wrong if you can, PLEASE!
- The Berkey Guy’s Contest – Win Free Berkey Stuff!
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.