Today we discuss the myth of the “safety net” that is touted by the media. In doing so we will come to understand how deep dependence is among both the extremely affluent and extremely poor segments of society. We will go deeper though and come to understand how the disconnect between rights and responsiblities are the root of the program.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Free medical care is not enough – wait till you hear this!
- Want a free cell phone get on Medicaid, Section 8, etc. yes it is true
- What the Medicaid program shows us about what will come from Government Health Care
- Why in the future the sheeple who resisted the “Public Option” will beg for it
- People in NYC who use ovens and refrigerators for closets – yes really!
- The full court media press against “states rights”
- The lies about states rights and when the Federal Government is required to intervene
- Why each “right” must come with responsibilities
- What responsibilities come with the “right to life”
- What responsibilities come with the “right to liberty”
- What responsibilities come with the “right to the pursuit of happiness”
- Why understanding responsibilities and rights leads automatically to preparedness
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Lifesaver 4000 – (sponsor of the day)
- Tactical Response Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Meet the Kitchenistias – I am sorry but WTF is wrong with these people!
- An example of one article attempting to squash States Rights with lies and misdirection
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.