Note – There will be about 9 minutes of today’s show with a distinct decline in audio quality. I apologize for this but I knew I could not recreate the heart felt reality of those 9 minutes. This occurs between about 9 minutes – 18 minutes in. That said the positive aspect is that this shows the difference in audio quality that one change has made in the past two episodes.
Today is a land mark episode of TSP, episode 400! I thought it was a good idea to do an episode on why I do this show every single day, especially for newer listeners that were not around back when the show had only a few hundred or even a few dozen listeners.
I am also running a listener appreciation contest today with a bunch of stuff being given out.
Join me today as I discuss…
- The two people that inspired me most to start TSP
- My story of debt, forgetting what was important and being hit by a market crash
- The impact of 911 on my life and the journey it started
- When I started TSP it wasn’t supposed to become a full time business
- Why I feel people need to grow food
- Why I feel people need to store food
- The reason I am so concerned with the debt load of my fellow Americans
- My concern of an eventual pandemic and the consequences it could pose
- My real concern, the way most of us are living right now
- My vision for TSP and what it is becoming
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS-Radio.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Prizes for today’s contest
- TSP’s YouTube Channel
- Mastering the 22 Rifle (my eBook due out soon)
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.