Rather than a typical listener question show today I decided to bring together 5 news events that were sent in by various listeners. The first one is not that obvious as to why it applies to the other four but I bring them all together at the end. We also bring in a recent 5 minute speech from Congressmen Ron Paul today.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Azle Texas is out of water due to a single line breaking and needs help from 15 cities to fix it. – (Link to the source story)
- Social Security and Medicare are both currently bankrupt according to Gary North – (Link to the source story)
- Paying off the National Debt is now “mathematically impossible” – (Link to the source story)
- In 2009 the Federal Reserve bought 80% of its own securities – (Link to the source story)
- Video warning from Dr. Ron Paul – (Link to the video) – note the audio is very soft in the video, I boosted it and played the audio in today’s show
Additional Resources for Today’s Show