We have another round of your comments and questions today on subjects such as permaculture, a government grab of 401K money, sharing the prepper mindset with friends and more.
Tune in today as we discuss…
- Prepping a garden with out digging and not using Round Up
- Prepping for truckers and others who travel with work
- Ideas for Zone One planting for a permacultured yard
- How to share prepping with out the typecast hurting you
- Truck or car if you can only have one vehicle?
- The legalities and mechanics of squirrel trapping
- Spreading prepping by gardening
- A Texas mom plans all family meals for 1 full year (stealth prepping)
- A report from a listener who ordered from a few sponsors of TSP
- A trick from Korea with gas cans and water (you got to hear this one)
- Is the government coming after our 401ks, it sure looks like they plan to
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- SOE Tactical Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- 401K Screw Job is Coming
- Business Week Article on the 401k Screw Job
- Texas Mom Plans Meals for one Year
- Dehydrate2Store – Tammy will be out guest later this week.
- Cam Mather’s Homestead – Cam will be on TSP this week as well.
- Mastering the 22 Rifle (my eBook due out in about 3 weeks)
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.