Join me today as I discuss some self sufficiency goals that I have set for myself in 2010, along with goals I have for the show and to better serve you the audience. The show notes are brief today due to the type of show we are doing, I am not going to list my goals in the notes if you want to know them you will have to tune in.
I will be trying to inform and educate along the way too. I will be discussing some really interesting permaculture concepts, revisiting my “green greenhouse” (Bill Mollison does it better then me), ideas for people that want to start a business and more.
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- SOE Tactical Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Mastering the 22 Rifle (my ebook due out in about 3 weeks)
- Two trucks try to destroy SOE rigger belts (you have got to see this)
- Learn about Community Supported Agriculture
- The Midwest Permaculture Course I am taking right now
- Bill Molisons “Global Gardner” Series – Tropics, Cool Climates, Dry Climates, Urban Environment
- TSP’s Youtube Channel
- Ron Hoods Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.