Today we discuss another tenet of modern survival philosophy, that of “owning land it true wealth”. My view is that many simply do not truly understand what that means and how special it is that the U.S. still has and was built on the right to own private property, for all, not just “nobles”.
Tune in today as we discuss…
- How private property in America was seen vs. the feudal system that was in place in much of the world all the way up to and in some cases past 1900
- It was land that brought early settlers to America
- Why land is the real “store of value” for all time far more so then gold, etc.
- The attack on land ownership and why governments love cities and suburbs
- The Ag Zoning trap and how it kills small farms and creates mega commerical farming that destroys land
- Why you should own land out of the city limits and own more then one piece
- The value of livestock even just a few smaller animals
- What owning your lands production means
- How to use land to build a local barter economy
- Bartering production for skills and learning skills so we don’t loose them to the ravages of time
- Learning to do more with smaller tracts of land to truly beat the system
- How to make it happen and become a land owner
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Vote for TSP for Podcast of the Year
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Tea Party Silver – (sponsor of the day)
- United Country – Cool Place to Browse Rural Land
- TSP’s Youtube Channel
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.