After a break from mobile casting and two awesome interviews it is time to do another round of listener questions. Today I answer questions about military vehicles, gardening, barter and rmore.
Tune in today as I aswer questions like…
- What to look out for with a 1985 Mil Spec Chevy Blazer or CUCV
- If the government ever choose to try to confiscate firearms how would they most likely do it
- If you own a shot gun and want accessories should you buy them first or invest in ammo
- What do I think of buying 22 long rifle ammo for barter in a SHTF even if you don’t own a weapon to use them in
- Do I have any tips for growing tobacco and finding seed stock
- What about a time share as a BOL
- If I bug out what happens to my business and employees
- Why do plants die or taste bitter if planted in “new” compost, what can you do about it
- Will concealed carry training in Michigan allow you to get your permit in Texas (not totally sure on this one and we are not talking about reciprocity carry, tune in for details)
- Do Texans actually drive around with rifles and shotguns in gun racks on a daily basis like the legends say?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS-Radio.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Tobacco Seed Company – (in the UK but ship to the US)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.