Notice that I did not say “preparing for retirement”, what I am talking about was brought up in a great post by CdnGuy on our forum about how using the preparedness lifestyle with intent can lead to a much more rewarding and much earlier retirement then most Americans can ever hope for.
Tune in today to hear…
- A retirement plan regardless of age starts with needs/wants assessment
- To get motivated the first step is to understand “systemic dependence” and become disgusted with it
- You must ask this question, what is retirement to YOU, my answer doesn’t matter only yours does
- If you had no debt how much would you really need
- There is currently a war against retirement to win you must first understand the war
- How Madison Avenue lies about retirement destroy the best years of our lives
- Retirement is for soul building and soul mate building
- What is your motivation
- Why you can sacrifice for 10 years but can’t and won’t for 50 and the trap that creates
- Redefining what investing means and why your “adviser” is your retirements worst enemy
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- SOE Tactical Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Tea Party Silver – (sponsor of the day)
- CdnGuys Post on Preparedness as a Retirement Plan
Region Six Sponsors
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.