Today we discuss the investment value of silver and how it have maintained the value the dollar has lost since the US mint stopped making silver coins in 1964.
We also recognize Justin Holcom as the (hero of the day) for his creation of this video designed to promote the a Tea Party gathering.
Tune in as we discuss..
- What a silver quarter bought in 1964 and what that same silver quarter buys today
- Choosing between Eagles, Bars and Rounds
- The unique tax advantages of the silver eagle
- The recent “strong floor” for silver in the past 5 years
- Comparing the historical moves between gold and silver
- The advantage of possessing your investment
- How to calculate “melt value” of silver coins
- Investing as little as 5 bucks a month
- The ability to sell off small quantities as needed
- The huge advantage of “no paper trail” with small consumer purchases of silver
- The inheritance value of handing down silver from one generation to the next
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Tea Party Silver – (sponsor of the day)
- Historical Gold and Silver Prices
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.