Today on The Survival Podcast I answer listener questions about subjects such as states rights, dealing with bugs in your preps, waking up a sheeple, storing gold, my changing accent and more.
We also continue the intro segment today we talk about a few assclowns including, the student suing a college because her degree did not get her a job. Our assclown president is getting ready to break his promise to not raise taxes (he should call up George Bush Sr. and ask him about that first) and of course the punish the millionaire’s tax to fund health care.
Tune in for answers to the following questions on today’s show…
- Does section ten, clause one of the U.S. Constitution give the states the ability to produce coin based currency as long as it is gold or silver?
- How do you keep bugs out of your stored food items?
- How do you awaken a parent who is not a prepper as a young person who is paying attention?
- If you are storing gold or silver should you do it at home or in a safe deposit box? (note I retract my previous endorsement of safe deposit boxes today)
- Can you do more then “slow cook” with a solar oven? Can you make bread, boil water, make pasta or rice? If so how?
- How can you control cottontail rabbits if they are harming your garden?
- What is up with my changing accent?
- A couple in California asks “should we continue to rent and save to move away or should we buy now in California”?
- How do you determine what makes up a “30 day supply” of food?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Tactical Response Gear (today’s advertiser of the day)
- Video One to watch before you get a safe deposit box
- Video Two to watch before you get a safe deposit box (why I will never use one again)
- Grasshopper and Ant Video by a Listener
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.