In an effort to provide more “what you can do” action items I decided to do a show today on common foods we eat every day and mostly can buy in any supermarket that will store well. I though in a lot of ideas of what to do with this food day to day so you can eat what you store and store what you eat. I finish up with how long term storage meats from providers like Mountain House compliment this approach very well.
I am also continuing with a current events intro segment prior to housekeeping again do to positive feedback from yesterday. You get three rants and three auto rants today. On the rants we have Susie Orman my favorite useful idiot, The Today Show piece on urban survivalists that I turned down and “Plan C” a plan by the Fed to dump another 3 Trillion Dollars of monopoly money into our economy to bail out commercial real estate.
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – Advertiser of the Day (Mountain House Sale Running Right NOW)
- Region Six Get Together
- Plan C From the Fed Article #1
- Plan C From the Fed Article #2
- Plan C From the Fed Article #3 – This is the tin foil hat one, just for fun
- The Today Show Segment I Ranted About
- Blog Post I ranted about with the haters in the comments
- James T. Stevens Blog
- Link to Blog Talk Radio Announcement of My Appearance on the Show Tomorrow – you can request a reminder by email if you like.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.