Today I am broadcasting live from the BOL and will answer questions about I answer questions about water storage and harvesting, storing diesel fuel, raising bees, bugging out, indoor gardening, power outages and more with an upload and posting assist from Starbucks and their awesome wireless hot spots.
As you may already know we were delayed in our return from Arkansas due to a break down. When I got to the hot spot last night to update everyone and get all my mail there were a ton of new questions. So not having the time to do any research I decided to do a listener question show today.
I will also fill you in on our break down and what it taught us about common sense preps, a little video we shot and some other tails from the road.
Tune in to hear…
- Why a AAA Card may be one of the best preps you can have
- Why a tool kit and mechanical knowledge won’t always get your vehicle moving
- My thoughts on Bee Keeping and allergy control with “local honey”
- Storing water in BPA plastic in a truck and preventing negative effects on the water
- What productive plants can you grow indoors that won’t bring in bugs
- Are there any issues with using a cave as part of a structure
- Will refugees stop at the first big forest they come to
- How do you extend the storage life of diesel fuel
- How do specialization and division of labor effect survivalists
- What about using dry ice during an outage to keep the freezer cold
- What are the proper dimensions and methods for installing swales
Resources for today’s sow
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Video of our breakdown
- The skinny on BPA toxins
- Good Diesel Fuel Storage Additive
- Good blog post on swale installation
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.