Today we cover a bit of everything today with some users questions and comments address, some news going on with Jim Rodgers and dig deep into the concept of turning a home into a homestead today.
Tune in today to hear…
- Should you buy Rubles or Canadian Dollars, what does Jim Rogers think
- If you live in London Jim Rogers says “If you’re in London you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time… You gotta move east.” what does that mean for you and me?
- China’s government might block the purchase of Hummer, what is up with that?
- Vote to get me on Freedom Watch (vote here)
- What was the original homestead creation like
- Does your grass produce anything for you
- How many hours a day do you work to cool/heat your home
- What does the BRIC alliance have to do with your need for a homestead
- Is there enough room for 2-3 million new small farms? Yes!
- How can small farms benefit the whole nation not just the homesteaders
- My last word on the term sheeple and why I use it and will continue to
- Does the economy need to always grow, is that even reasonable
- What does your home provide back to you, how much input is required
- How do you plant with out digging, simple don’t dig, seriously
- Who is today’s modern survivalist are people beginning to realize who he/she is
- Why you have your own answers already, just ask the right questions
Resources for Today’s Show
- Please Vote to Get TSP on Freedom Watch
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- China Blocking the Sale of Hummer
- Jim Rodgers Says – “head east, buy soft commodities and hold Canadian dollars”
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.