We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
Also I wanted to let you know I gave an interview last night on American Freedom Radio on Karen Kwiatkoski’s show “American Forum“, you can find the recording of the interview here. (Note – My interview is hour two of the two hour show)
I would like to continue doing this type of show often so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- My final thoughts on not paying your mortgage.
- Would I join the National Guard and how does that apply to a modern survivalist if TSHTF?
- What about storage sheds to prep for disaster and to cashe materials?
- What about underground shelters?
- What podcasts do I listen to?
- Can you use supermarket potatoes for seed potatoes?
- Are solar screens a good investment how useful are they for improving privacy?
- How do you deal with deer in the garden?
- What can you do for remote internet?
- What are some good options for concealed carry holsters?
- How would gold and silver exchange actually work for a barter economy?
- Who sings our intro and exit song?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Dirt Time 2009
- Karen Kwiatkosk’s show American Forum
- Lew Rockwell’s Podcast
- The Chris Future Show
- The Handgun Podcast
- Music by Bob Maus
- Farming with Nature (great free permaculture video)
- The Pager Pal (for concealed carry)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.