We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to continue doing this type of show often so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- What are some good medicinal plants to include in your garden?
- What should people highly dependent on long term medications do to prepare for long term disaster?
- Is it safe to plant over a septic leech field?
- Can pool backwash be a danger to your garden?
- What might a 50% SHTF look like nation wide is it possible on a national level long term?
- What should you do if you don’t have a BOL or anyone you can rely on other then yourself?
- Which concerns me the most? Swine Flu, Terrorism, The Economy or North Korea?
- What are my personal top goals right now? What is my long term vision for TSP and my household?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Dirt Time 2009
- ITS Tactical – Cool Site I mentioned today
- ITS Tactical’s YouTube Channel – Check out the driving videos!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.