We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to do this type of show for the rest of the week so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- Would a pandemic with a high fatality decrease rural property values long term?
- How do you harvest potatoes with out damaging them?
- What additional security measures can you add to your BOL?
- What are some options for people dependent on Public Transportation?
- How do you best arm yourself when traveling where guns are not permitted?
- How do you deal with long term sewage/waste at a BOL?
- Are there or have there been any true physical survival communities? Rational one?
- What options are there for using public property for permaculture production?
- How do you best deal with septic/waste treatment on a long term basis at a BOL?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Dirt Time 2009
- Louis Theroux on Survivalists 1 of 6
- Louis Theroux on Survivalists 2 of 5
- Louis Theroux on Survivalists 3 of 5
- Louis Theroux on Survivalists 4 of 5
- Louis Theroux on Survivalists 5 of 5
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.