We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to do this type of show for the rest of the week so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- What do you do with sod if you want to kill the lawn and go with 100% functional/edible landscape?
- Do I own dogs if so which breeds and why?
- Which dogs are best for protection which for hunting?
- What is a good caliber for a pistol-rifle combination and why?
- What is the harsh reality of field dressing large game?
- How do you keep from “going over the edge” with survivalism?
- What are some ideas for survival planning for apartment dwellers?
- What are some less thought of uses for paracord?
- How do you find a survival minded spouse or how do you flip one you already have?
- Should you have your own survival seed bank?
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.