I decided to do an audience questions show today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- Should owners of city real estate hold out or cut losses and sell now?
- Is renting to own a good option?
- Is the mobile/RV approach better then owning property?
- Are the small “family farms” going to return?
- Will second/third tier cities grow as large cities decline in population?
- What is the percentage of chance that swine flu becomes very serious this winter?
- Will real “small houses” (under 500 sf) come into vogue in the near future?
- Is it okay to compost non organic food from stores, if you do are you still growing organically?
- Is my truck a diesel like my car? Why or why not?
- Will I take a “stand” on tamiflu is is good or bad?
- Is the ammo shortage or is the government behind it as a passive form of gun control?
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.