Heads up! There is a listener appreciation contest in today’s show to win some SOE Tactical gear, in particular a Micro Chest Rig, so pay attention to the beginning and join the contest before you try to win as well.
Also please remember I am on vacation tomorrow so no show this Friday.
Today we cover a variety of predictions that I personally have for the near and long term future. Remember I reserve the right to be wrong!
Tune in today to hear…
- Why the green/garden/permaculture movement will continue
- Why the recession is creating gardens but how the press is totally clueless as to why/how
- Why Michelle Obama is not the example to follow with gardening, nor part of the real movement
- Saving money is not the main reason for the gardens popping up, sustainability is
- The reality of social security is coming home to roost and the 40-60 year olds are going to revolt
- Why very soon you will have you very own personal “old person” that you will individually support
- The population in major cities will fall over the next 10-15 years and urban real estate values will fall
- A migration by 10-25% of the population to country land
- The 3/2 rancher on 2 acres will replace the McMansion on 1/10th of an acre
- A new “community group” will be formed to provide a community for the non church types that want a community with out the religious component
- Why 50% of the population know that something is wrong and what it mean if even 25% of them (12.5% total) figure it out
- What happens when “producers” figure out how to produce for themselves an opt out of the systems
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in be